ini aku. bukan kamu.

ponstan consumer

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

L.O.V.E is about forgiveness..


1.37pm
office

Love is beautiful, Love is unconditional, Love is trust, Love is understanding, Love is loyal, Love is missing each other, Love is sharing, Love is sacrificing and Love is happiness. Is this what love is all about? Love is just 4 letter words that play us hard. Some said true love is “unconditional”, some said “Love is a temporary madness”, some said “Love is chemistry”. When love turned BAD? hatred? argument? and heartbreak? Love is sad, Love is painful, Love is miserable, Love is resentment, Love is grudges, Love is anger, Love is tears, Love is suffering. Love can be better if …

Love is about forgiveness...

“There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”
Without forgiveness we can’t love. From the perspective of spiritual reality, the statements “I love you but don’t forgive you” and “I forgive you but I don’t love you” are impossibilities. Love and forgiveness go hand in hand. We can’t have one without the other.

Do you love him/her? Is it hard to say “I’m sorry”? Is it hard to “forgive” someone you love so much hurting you? I have been into that situation before, I have been hurt badly, I can’t breath, I am suffering, with so much mixed feeling of emotion and tears, I hated him so much. What is wrong here?

Someone hurting me so much, leaving me with another girl. i'm in anger, i'm suffering, i can’t sleep, i can’t eat, i can’t work and i CRY. Can you see anything wrong here? i am suffering. i can think of thousand reasons why he left me, it’s because i aren’t that hot, sexy, compatible, caring, understanding on and on. With so many reasons that i can think off, why can’t i think of forgiving him. Is it so hard to forgive? i'm suffering.

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” - Gandhi

Well, it is often when something went wrong, it is someone to be blamed, in any case, i might be the victim. i may say “How can he did that to me, I am being so nice to him? I am innocent, I cant forgive him forever”. i have STOP that negative feeling. True forgiveness is not something we do for another person. Only the strongest person can forgive, it’s not about them, it’ about me, it’s ALL ABOUT MYSELF, it’s about letting go the hurt and hatred that stop me from becoming happy again. When i forgive a person, doesn’t mean i was wrong or lose. i don’t do it for them, i don’t have to think of are they worth to be forgiven, i'm doing it for myself. Don’t let the people who hurt me so much stay in my heart and mind, they are not worth/eligible to be placed there. Stop being a prisoner because of someone mistakes. Stop them prolonging me to suffer. Please! Forgive and let go and feel good about it..

” If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive ” - Mother Teresa

No comments: