ini aku. bukan kamu.

ponstan consumer

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a few days left

last week at "little blue room"
busy packing..plus im not start with my revision for final exam.
$#^^&$###!!!
statictic make my day worse! i do hate numbers okay! damn hate!
why do i have to see those subject again and again?
im not gonna be an accountant!
this month..or actually, for the past few month im broke! seriously broke!
my wallet is "keringggg gilak"
i've got my salary yesterday..but today im back to miskin!!
arghhhhh..tension tahap gaban!
menggigil tangan masa bayar duet deposit umah..
tomorrow is my abah birthday.
its look like im not gonna go home and celebrate it like last years.
sorry abah..but i do sent my wishes to him. :(
to mak, sorry because im not calling you too often..
the worse part for this weekend is, i keep thinking of him.
ohh..its damn shit!


enough for today.. have a pleasure weekdays peeps!

No comments: